When I create a recipe that ALL the dudes love, you know it's going to be a good one and I am going to share....because very rarely does that happen. :) Also, this is super easy, just the way I like a recipe.
I like to just use butter lettuce for my bun, but of course make it a burger, so pile on what you normally would on a burger.
Here are the details.
This recipe makes 6 burgers.
- 2 cans Safe Catch Tuna
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tsp Cholula hot sauce
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp Cassava flour or Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen avocado oil
- Mix all ingredients together except the avocado oil.
- Make the 6 patties.
- Heat skillet with oil on med heat.
- Add the patties to the skillet and cook 4-5 min on both sides.
So easy and so healthy!