I get a lot of questions about how I make sweet potato toast, so I thought I would share the goodness with you today.
I am not a huge fan of sweet potatoes, but the Japanese sweet potato is my favorite. It's not as sweet as most sweet potatoes and honestly tastes more like a regular potato. And this toast is honestly so good, you don't even have to have toppings on it... But, the toppings are a bonus.😋
1. Wash sweet potato
2. Slice off the ends
3. Cut the potato in half, and then cut into slices from end to end
4. Lay the slices on a bake sheet
5. Spray the slices with Chosen Foods avocado spray on both sides
7. Sprinkle with pink himalayan salt
8. Bake on 400° for 20 min; Flip halfway through
Cool and store in a container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When you're ready to make a piece, simply pull out a slice and toast it like you would bread.
I topped mine with my avocado egg salad and cliantro!
Let me know what you think and ENJOY!