I am SO excited to share this recipe with you guys! I have been working on it for a few weeks and finally nailed it.
I have an autoimmune disease called Hashimoto's disease and have been doing the AIP (autoimmune protocol) diet for 5 weeks now. I've been trying hard to come up with some new recipes for myself and others having to follow this diet.
It's so important for us to eat foods that our body needs and thrives on. This is why I love sharing recipes with you.
I added Vital Proteins (of course) and topped the cookies with Coconut Cult, which has been my new obsession lately--It's a probiotic coconut yogurt and all the ingredients are so clean and abide by my diet... Not to mention, it's SO delicious!!
- 1/2 cup arrowroot
- 1 cup tigernut flour
- 2 scoops Vital Protein powder
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut butter melted
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add the wet ingredients
- Stir and smash the dough with a spoon
- Using a scooper to scoop out balls of dough and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Lightly wet a fork and lightly smash the balls
- Bake on 350° for 10-12 min
- Top with strawberries and Coconut Cult chocolate mousse for a serious yummy and healthy dessert :)
Let me know what yall think!