Happy New Year, friends!
Today is the last day my boys have on Christmas vaca, so I came home early to hang out with them (which means I create recipes😂).
I literally through this together so quickly and it turned out so good!! It's definitely one of those recipes that will be good heated up the next day too.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower "rice" - (You can make your own with a food processor, or do what I do and purchase it already done for you at Whole Foods😉)
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 large red pepper chopped
1/4 cup of the following (or more) if you want:
- I used broccoli already chopped and ready. Pour avocado oil over it and add salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for about 15 min.
- For the shelled edamame: Bring water to a boil, add edamame, and boil for 5-7 min.
- Chop chives
- Warm oil in your iron skillet (or whatever skillet you use)
- Add cauliflower rice and spices
- Sauté for a few minutes, then add red pepper
- Scramble the eggs and have them ready when needed
- Sauté until softened, then add the eggs
- Add the other items (broccoli, edamame, etc) when cooked. Mix together and enjoy!