Labor Day is coming up and seven layer dip always seems to be a staple at most get togethers...but full of dairy etc. So, I created my own version with a healthy twist of course.
If you are not down with any of the ingredients, you can always substitute the ingredient for another veggie you like.
Here is what you will need:
- 8 x 8 pan
- 2-3 cups chopped butter lettuce
- 2 avocados
- Juice from about 1/2 of a lime
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salt
- 1 cup Kite Hill df sour cream
- 1 tsp Siete taco seasoning
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup cucumber cut small
- Cilantro (optional)
- Jalapeno chopped (optional)
- Layer lettuce in the bottom of your pan.
- In a bowl smash avocados with the sea salt and lime juice.
- Layer the avocado over the lettuce.
- In a bowl mix sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Layer the sour cream mix over the avocado.
- Layer the black beans, tomatoes, then goat cheese.
- Top it with the green onion, cucumber, japs, and cilantro.
- Serve with Siete dip chips!! Eat ASAP or store in fridge covered.
You can still eat all the good things, just put a healthy twist to it. :)