This recipe has been a staple in the Newcomb house for a long time. So, I'm not really sure why I have not shared it before now!
I challenged some of my clients to get rid of bad carbs for a month. This recipe quickly came to mind because it has zero flour and only seven ingredients! And as always, it's super easy to make since that is the only way I roll.
- 1 cup Artisana Raw Almond Butter or whatever almond butter you prefer
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup HU chocolate gems
Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate gems
- Once all mixed well fold in the gems
- In a 8x8 pan add a piece of parchment paper
- Put the batter into the pan. Pat the batter until even all over
- Bake for about 20-25 min
- Let cool for about 5 min
Super easy and super yummy!